We are TwoLet Properties Management Ltd, a company registered in England with company number 11040616 and having its registered and administrative office at 20 Chamberlain Way, Peterborough PE4 7EB.
TwoLet Properties Management Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and will ensure that any information obtained and used will always be held, used and transferred in compliance with all applicable data protection rules.
Twolet Properties Management Ltd aims to provide complete clarity to our customers when processing personal data. This summary provides a comprehensive look at how TwoLet Properties Management Ltd obtains, store and utilise your data for the purposes of providing residential letting and property maintenance services.
All activity on www.twoletproperties.co.uk (our website) is logged and monitored to help keep personal information secure and to ensure that Twolet Properties Ltd complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) from May 2018.
Deemed Reasonable Data Use
If we collect your information for a specific purpose, we will use it only for that purpose or for any other purpose that you have consented to in advance.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you collecting and using your information only where we have lawful or legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will always be clear on how we collect and use your information and we will not ask for more information than we need for the purpose
- We will update our records when you tell us that your details have changed, and we will also review your personal information to ensure we don’t keep it for longer than is necessary
- If you ask us to delete your information we will do so unless there is a lawful requirement which prevents us from doing so. If we cannot delete your data, we will advise you of this and provide you an opportunity to request reconsideration of that decision
- Where we delete your personal data, we will ensure it is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe your rights under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly and transparently
- We are obligated to ensure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
Personal information collected and how we use it
We will collect personal and other data about you to allow us to provide our services to you. Personal data (such as your name, address and other contact details) and other data (such that contained in your Maintenance & property to rent request form ) will be collected, stored, processed, used and disclosed by us so we can provide our related services to you and this includes:
- Your registered details to visit and use our website.
- Your preferences to receive information on other services provided by us on our website.
- To keep you updated on available residential properties in our profolio
- Where you agree, to send your requests on maintenance work to other subcontractors for pricing
- To enable you to use our website to submit your requests of our services
- Where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, to help us to develop and market other services
- To help us to improve our customer services
- So we can respond to your questions and enquiries
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested, this may include such things as seeking references, confirming earnings or using criminal reference checking services and to verify third party details you may have provided to us
- To interact with regulatory or law enforcement agencies where we believe that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
How long we retain information about you?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Information around your individual data rights can be found below.
What Information do we receive from other sources?
- If you are a Registered as potential tenants we may receive personal data about you from your previous employer(s) and this may include your contact details, date of birth, employment details, or financial information.
- We also work closely with a number of third parties, including sub-contractors, credit checking companies, analytics providers, or software providers, and regulatory authorities or government departments, and may receive information about you from them.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
- We may use and combine any of the information we receive or collect from you for any of our legitimate business purposes.
- We will retain and process your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to get a copy of the information that is held about you. We reserve the right to charge £10 administration fee for such service.
Passing information to third parties
To operate effectively as a business, we may need to pass your information on to selected and trusted third parties. The third parties we may share information with are:
- our subcontractors, referencing agents, potential landlords for the purposes of providing our services
- government bodies, departments or other third parties for research and statistical purposes
- third-party processors
- any third party where you have given your consent
- any third party to whom we may need to disclose personal information in order to comply with our legal, regulatory and statutory obligations. This may be as part of a legal process or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety, property or rights of any person.
- All data received through our third-party processor will also be stored within their system for the purpose of visibility and subsequent matching by Twolet Properties Management Ltd.
- All data stored by the third-party processor is subject to the same rights of access or deletion as data stored by Twolet Properties Management Ltd
We will always ensure that any party to whom we disclose information for processing purposes has adequate security measures in place and we will also require them to comply with privacy principles as part of any contract with them.
We would draw your attention to the links on our website. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that any website that can be accessed via our website maintains the same standards of privacy exercised by Twolet Properties Management Ltd. However, once you leave our website it is your responsibility to read the privacy statements of each website, before submitting any of your personal data.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected and controlled by Twolet Properties Management Ltd
Cookies and tracking
We use “cookies” to personalise your visits to the Website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of the Website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies (if you perform an internet search for how to disable cookies for your web browser you find how to do this), but this may reduce the functionality to some or all aspects of the Website and other websites.
Our servers automatically record ‘log files’ containing information about the volume and characteristics of our website traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site. Log files are used to build pictures of how the Website is used and help us monitor and improve the service. You cannot be identified from your log files.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Security, storage and transfer of information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. TwoLet Properties Management Ltd will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in which case we will make sure that your privacy rights are protected as required by the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. We will retain Your Information for as long as you have an account with us or for as long as is required by law.
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. If we are working with third parties we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect Your Information.
In this subsection you should note what information is captured through comments. The data which WordPress collects by default.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you contact us through the contact form submissions we retain your data for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Embedded contents from another Website
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Privacy of Your Payment Details
We use WP EasyCart plugin as our online shopping gateway. TwoLet Properties Management Ltd is not responsible for their privacy and terms & Conditions. Their Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Opting in & Opting out
Your registration information is needed for fraud prevention, billing/invoicing, support provision, account management, dispute resolution, in-house statistics and direct marketing purposes.
TwoLet Properties Management Ltd will NOT send you any unsolicited information, including emails. TwoLet Properties Management Ltd will keep your personally identifiable information private and will NOT share it with any unauthorized third parties.
You may make a request to access the personally identifiable information that is held by us in our database. To do this you can email your request firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are Twolet Properties Management Ltd Website User, you can request deletion of the personal information we hold about you by contacting email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to
- Request restriction of processing of such information
- Object to the processing of such information
- Request a copy of such information in a portable format
If you have concerns or questions about the way we handle your personal data you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org raise your concerns or complaint.
Changes to the policy
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
This policy shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this policy.
Freedom of Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information which we hold about you. You can exercise your right under the Act to request details of the information we hold about you.
Contacting TwoLet Properties Management Ltd