There are many issues that you will need to consider as a prospective landlord from Gas Safety Inspections, Rent collection, Energy Performance Certificate, Electrical Installation Condition Report to name only a few. What about when the tenant leaves your property? As landlords you want to ensure that the tenancy ending process goes as smoothly as possible. We can provide you with all of the information you will need to help you with the process. If you would like to discuss any issues about letting your property, feel free to contact us.
Our Services include the following:
- Finding prospective tenants that are working/professional.
- Providing comprehensive inventory and schedule of condition of your property.
- Obtaining professionally referenced tenants with deposit protection.
- Liaising with workmen (if required) to provide quotes for repairs and replacements.
- Ensuring professional contractors attend to maintenance requirements and work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Carrying out periodic inspection visits and provide you with a report of our findings.
- We do not charge to visit your property and to provide a rent assessment.
- There is no charge for advice and guidance whilst you consider to let your property.
- We will advertise your property and conduct escorted visits.
- There is an initial fee to pay when your property is let to cover the Tenancy Agreement set up.
- Thereafter there is a management fee is charged as a percentage of the monthly rent.